What is the purpose of the data collection?
In accordance with the terms of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data (GDPR), and the Personal Data Processing Law of July 5, 2018, which implements the referred GDPR, Snores Ltd informs all website users who supply or are going to supply their personal data, that their data will be incorporated into a Customer Relationship Management database owned by Snores Ltd which is available to the Data State Inspectorate (DSI). Users, by providing their personal data, specifically and freely accept that their personal data will be processed by Snores Ltd as the data controller in order to carry out the following purposes:
- To identify users.
- To process orders, requests, or any other type of petition, which are completed by the user through any course of contact.
- To carry out anonymous statistics about the most demanded products.
- To send commercial communications if previously authorized. Commercial communications will include newsletters and notices from the webpage, referral of commercial advertisements through e-mail, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables commercial communication.
All data which is specifically asked for through the website is mandatory. This data is required to provide an optimal service to the user. In the case where the solicited data is not made available, Snores Ltd cannot guarantee that the information and services required by the user will be tailored to individual needs.
What data are we collecting?
To ensure successful delivery service and to inform customers about the order fulfillment process we collect data about:
- Name and surname
- Phone number, email address
- Delivery address
To make browsing on the site easy and efficient, but you can find current items as quickly as possible, we collect and store the following information:
- Our shopping activity history on the website.
- IP address of the device used.
- Our correspondence and conversation history to answer questions related to your order and identify you if we can not verify your identity document.
- You use our website (data is collected by cookies and similar technologies. For more information about our used cookies, see the text below).
Where do we use collected personal data?
We will store personal information, client, and business information for as long as necessary to:
- Communicate with you on the request that you have submitted to us.
- Offer you goods.
- Analyze our work and ensure that our company website is as easy and convenient as possible for user experience. It is important to note that in most of cases of work processes we use anonymized data (it is not possible to determine if the data is about you), after which it is not possible to identify a particular person.
- Provide you with information on news, promotions, and projects.
- Effectively handle your requests and complaints.
- Prepare anonymous statistics on the use of the Snores Ltd site.
- Provide warranty service for your purchased goods.
- Analyze the website behavior of our customers in order to understand customer and market needs in order to develop new products and services as well as marketing communications.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that stores website on your computer or mobile device when you visit a particular website. It allows the server to collect information from your browser, so you do not always have to enter data again when you return to the website or switch from one page to another. More information on how cookies work is available at www.cookiecentral.com.
Cookies can be used to “track” your behavior and habits using the Snores Ltd website, thus creating your profile. If your profile is available, you may be shown an Internet advertisement based on User behavior. To analyze the use of the website, we use Google Analytics and other similar tools. These tools, based on cookies stored on your computers or other devices, generate statistics and other information about the use of our website. Information about website visits is used to create reports about the user experience. This information is stored by Google or another service provider. Cookies are also used to identify you as a previous website user.
How You can control Your cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies if you wish. You can delete or block all cookies that are already on your computer, but if you will do that, certain features of this site may not work as intended, and you may need to manually adjust individual choices each time you visit the site.
You can agree to or opt-out of using cookies on this site.
For more information on how to control cookies, visit this website at: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ .
We are guarantees that in every case, the user has rights of access, rectification, erasure, information, and object, among others, in the terms set out by the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the Data Processing Law, users will be able to exercise their rights by sending a written specific request, along with a copy of their ID card, through the following means: